At Mom and Baby Naturally, we work hard to ensure our customers are satisfied and that we provide them with the most courteous, efficient, and quality service possible. Unfortunately, there are some circumstances in which returns are necessary. We work to communicate with our customers to minimize the need for returns, but in the situations where the need for a return arises, we have incorporated the following guidelines:
1. In order to be eligible for a return, an item must be in new, unused, and unwashed condition. Used items or washed items will not be accepted for returns. Items must be returned with the original packaging.
2. It is the buyer’s responsibility to pay for the shipping on the returned merchandise. We encourage you to use delivery confirmation, as packages that get misplaced in the postal system will not be our responsibility and a refund or exchange will not be possible until the merchandise is returned to our store. Buyers will also be responsible for any shipping charges for issuing an exchange.
3. Any item that is being returned for a refund will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Items shipped with free shipping will also have shipping charges deducted from the refund.
4. All returns must be approved by our customer service department. Please contact customer support at: email@example.com to discuss your situation.
5. All sales are final for clearance merchandise. No returns or exchanges will be accepted on these items.
6. Sale items will be eligible for a refund for the price of the item at the time of purchase.
7. All refunds or exchanges must be completed within 30 days of purchase.
8. Returns of defective or damaged merchandise will be handled on an individual basis, due to the variations in manufacturer’s return policies. Please contact our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org for any returns of this nature.